Mauro Formica 'dived' to win penalties - David Moyes
Everton manager David Moyes believes Blackburn striker Mauro Formica dived to win two penalties as the Merseyside club won 1-0 at Ewood Park.
Formica missed the second of those two spot kicks after Junior Hoillet had already missed the first, while Everton snatched victory in injury time through a penalty of their own, scored by Mikel Arteta.
Moyes argues that the referee got that decision right as defender Christopher Samba "climbed all over" midfielder Marouanne Fellaini.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Cherries shock Man Utd
- Watch video 'Electric' Welbeck pleases Wenger
- Watch video Sofa & PlayStation - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho