Arsenal fans not as passionate as Man City fans - Samir Nasri
New Manchester City signing Samir Nasri says fans at former club Arsenal are not as "passionate" as those at City.
The France international signed a four-year contract at Eastlands for a reported transfer fee of £25m.
Nasri says it is a "big relief" the move has been completed, but likens Arsene Wenger to a "second dad", adding he will never forget the support the Arsenal manager has given him.
Pictures courtesy of Manchester City TV - www.mcfc.co.uk/nasri
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'