Petr Cech injury could have been worse - Andre Villas-Boas
Chelsea manager Andre Villas Boas reveals he was relieved to hear Petr Cech will only be out for three to four weeks after fearing his stopper had suffered a more serious injury in training.
Cech injured knee ligaments after falling awkwardly and an MRI scan confirmed the extent of the damage.
The new Chelsea boss also reveals that the club are still considering making a move for a midfielder before the end of the transfer window and that Jon Mikel Obi has made himself available for the Blues' next game against West Brom.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Cherries shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofa & PlayStation - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd