New signing Charlie Adam calls Liverpool a 'wonderful club'
Charlie Adam is looking forward to playing with "some of the best players in the world" after completing a £7m move to Liverpool.
The former Rangers and Blackpool midfielder, 25, has thanked Reds manager Kenny Dalglish for bringing him to Anfield, describing the Merseyside club as "wonderful" and "massive".
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'