Leicester City owners assume sole control

Leicester City

Asia Football Investments have taken over full control of Leicester City.

AFI, a consortium backed by City's Thai owners King Power , had owned 80% of the Foxes but have taken over the remaining 20% from Cronus Sports Management.

Vice-chairman Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn told the club website: "We are very pleased to own 100%. This year has been a tremendous experience.

"We promise to do all we can to improve the club, deliver success and achieve a return to the Premier League."