MP Louise Bagshawe urges Fifa to investigate Lord Triesman claims
MP Louise Bagshawe, who sits on the Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee and heard Lord Triesman's allegations against four Fifa officials relating to the 2018 World Cup bid process, urges Fifa to investigate.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Watch jockey Lewis Ferguson's spectacular fall
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts