Paddy Kenny & Jamie Mackie delighted with promotion
Queens Park Rangers players Paddy Kenny and Jamie Mackie say after a difficult week, in which the FA ultimately decided not to dock the West London club over third party ownership issues around their player Alejandro Faurlin, they are pleased to be confirmed "one-hundred percent" as Champions of the second tier.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson