Paddy Kenny & Jamie Mackie delighted with promotion
Queens Park Rangers players Paddy Kenny and Jamie Mackie say after a difficult week, in which the FA ultimately decided not to dock the West London club over third party ownership issues around their player Alejandro Faurlin, they are pleased to be confirmed "one-hundred percent" as Champions of the second tier.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Cook had 'refreshing & enjoyable' break
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Watch jockey Lewis Ferguson's spectacular fall
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick