Tom Daley admits to fear at London Diving World Series
Tom Daley tells BBC Sport's Nick Hope he is "terrified" of performing his 'twister' dive after coming fifth at the World Series final at London's Aquatics Centre.
The former world champion, who trains at the Aquatics Centre, averaged 92.85 from his five other dives, but scored just 61.2 for the 'back two-and-a-half somersault, two-and-a-half twists from the pike position' routine.
Daley, 19, making his competitive return to the venue where he won Olympic bronze in 2012, scored 525.45 as China's Jian Yang, 19, took gold in a new world record total of 616.5.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview