IPC Athletics: Teenager Sophie Hahn elated by Worlds win
Teenager Sophie Hahn can not believe her success after a record-breaking victory in the T38 100m at the IPC World Athletics Championships in Lyon.
The 16-year-old from Nottingham, who has cerebral palsy, only started athletics earlier this year and is competing in her first major championship.
After winning silver in Monday's 200m she went one better over the shorter distance, winning in 13.10 seconds - 0.09 seconds faster than the world record.
More from Disability Sport
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany