Jason Smyth delighted after second Paralympics gold
Jason Smyth lauds the London crowd as he repeats his sprint double from Beijing at the Paralympics.
The Northern Irishman repeated his T13 sprint double success of four years ago as he romped to victory in Friday's 200m final in a new world record time of 21.05.
Smyth's time cut 0.38secs off his existing world record although he has run 20.94 in able-bodied competition.
The team Ireland runner narrowly missed out on qualifying for this year's Olympics.
More from Disability Sport
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga