Ellie Simmonds breaks own world record to win second Paralympic gold
Listen to BBC Radio 5 live commentary as Great Britain's Ellie Simmonds wins her second gold of the Paralympics with a world record in the SM6 200m individual medley.
The 17-year-old Briton, who defended her 400m freestyle title on Saturday, broke her own record, set in the heats, to win in three minutes 5.39 seconds.
Team-mate and 2004 Athens gold medallist Natalie Waddon was third behind Germany's Verena Schott.
Available to UK users only.
More from Disability Sport
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'