Paralympics: Pistorius predicts close 100m final
Four-time Paralympic gold medallist Oscar Pistorius expects "an unbelievably close" 100m competition at the London 2012 Games.
Pistorius won gold in the event four years ago but was beaten at last year's World Championships by American Jerome Singleton.
Having made the Olympic qualifying time in the 400m, the South African is targeting competing at both the Olympics and Paralympics and talks of his excitement at this historic ambition.
More from Disability Sport
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview