Darts: Phil 'The Power' Taylor on loving the challenge
Phil 'The Power' Taylor says winning his 16th world darts title has not "sunk in yet" and that he is still emotional after winning the Sid Waddell Trophy.
Taylor adds that he still "loves the challenge" and "dedication" it takes to stay at the top of the sport but also understands that he can't "go on forever" and that retirement is on the horizon.
Asked whether darts should be included in the Olympics, Taylor responded: "We'd sell a lot of tickets and you'd have a good atmosphere."
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga