BDO World Championship: Kist beats Ted Hankey in semi-final
Christian Kist performs a remarkable comeback to beat Ted Hankey 6-5 and reach the BDO World Championship final at the Lakeside.
Hankey, who has won the tournament on two previous occasions, looked to have the match won when he clinched the eighth set to lead 5-3 but Kist won the next set to reduce the deficit to 5-4.
The Dutchman stole the set to level the match before completing a shock victory over the number 15 seed.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers