Tour of Britain: Concerns over Laura Trott after heavy crash
Team Wiggle Honda manager Rochelle Gilmore expresses her concern for Laura Trott after a heavy crash during the Tour of Britain.
She tells BBC Sport's Nick Hope that the double Olympic track champion is determined to finish the race despite being taken to hospital with suspected concussion.
Trott, 22, landed on her head and injured an elbow after riding into the remnants of an accident midway through the 90.5km race from Felixstowe to Clacton-on-Sea.
Available to UK users only.
More from Cycling
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up