BMX World Cup: Liam Phillips wins Supercross for double
Great Britain's Liam Phillips wins the Supercross title at the first round of the BMX World Cup series in Manchester, adding to his time-trial victory.
The 25-year-old, who was crowned world champion in New Zealand last year, finished ahead of Australia's Anthony Dean and Tory Nyhaug of Canada in Manchester.
Phillips's finish time of 28.468 seconds, racing with seven other riders, was 0.474 seconds faster than his winning individual time-trial time on Friday.
Available to UK users only.
More from Cycling
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson