Track Cycling Worlds 2014: GB women win team sprint bronze
Great Britain win their first medal of the 2014 World Track Cycling Championships by claiming bronze in the women's team sprint.
Becky James and Jessica Varnish beat Russia in Colombia to match their performance in Minsk last year.
Earlier on Wednesday, Great Britain's men missed out on medals in both the team pursuit and the team sprint.
Available to UK users only.
More from Cycling
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview