Mark Cavendish happy to be based in Belgium
Manx sprinter Mark Cavendish says he feels excited to be based in Belgium ahead of his first cycling season with the Omega Pharma-QuickStep team.
Cavendish will divide his time this season between Belgium, his base in Tuscany and the Isle of Man.
The 27-year-old's first race of the season is the Tour de San Luis in Argentina, which starts on 20 January.
More from Cycling
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut