Nicole Cooke attacks cheats as she retires from cycling
Beijing road race Olympic champion Nicole Cooke has attacked drug cheats in her sport after announcing her retirement from professional cycling.
When asked about Lance Armstrong, she said, "He didn't just beat other dopers in his career he robbed people of their dreams."
Armstrong admitted using performance-enhancing drugs in a TV interview to be shown on Thursday, sources have told US media.
More from Cycling
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson