Nicole Cooke attacks cheats as she retires from cycling
Beijing road race Olympic champion Nicole Cooke has attacked drug cheats in her sport after announcing her retirement from professional cycling.
When asked about Lance Armstrong, she said, "He didn't just beat other dopers in his career he robbed people of their dreams."
Armstrong admitted using performance-enhancing drugs in a TV interview to be shown on Thursday, sources have told US media.
More from Cycling
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up