Germany's John Degenkolb won his
second stage in five days
in the Vuelta a Espana on Wednesday.
The Argos rider beat Italy's Daniele Bennati in a sprint finish to win the 168km fifth stage around Logrono.
Spain's Joaquin Rodriguez stays overall leader, with Great Britain's Chris Froome second - one second behind - and Spain's Alberto Contador in third.
Team Sky's Ben Swift was the quickest British rider in the stage, finishing in 21st place.
Froome came home safely in the bunch with the same time as the winner.
"My team brought me into such a good position, so I just needed to sprint the last 200m," Degenkolb said of the stage win.
The Vuelta a Espana continues on Thursday with the 175.4km sixth stage between Tarazona and Jaca, and concludes on Sunday 9 September in Madrid.
Stage five results:
1. John Degenkolb (Germany/Argos) 4:10:37"
2. Daniele Bennati (Italy/RadioShack) +0"
3. Gianni Meersman (Belgium/Lotto) +0"
4. Nacer Bouhanni (France/FDJ) +0"
General classification standings:
1. Joaquin Rodriguez (Spain/Katusha) 17:29:22"
2. Chris Froome (Britain/Team Sky) +1"
3. Alberto Contador (Spain/Saxo Bank) +5"
4. Bauke Mollema (Netherlands/Rabobank) +9"
5. Robert Gesink (Netherlands/Rabobank) +9"
6. Rigoberto Uran (Colombia/Team Sky) +11"
7. Daniel Moreno (Spain/Katusha) +14"
8. Nicolas Roche (Ireland/AG2R) +24"
9. Alejandro Valverde (Spain/Movistar) +36"
10. Laurens ten Dam (Netherlands/Rabobank) +46"