Bradley Wiggins on 'overwhelming adulation'
Four-time Olympic gold medallist Bradley Wiggins says he feels he has become "recognisable overnight" and describes the attention since winning the Tour de France and winning gold at London 2012 as "overwhelming adulation".
The 32-year-old will compete in next month's Tour of Britain, an event he describes as a celebration of British cycling.
More from Cycling
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga