Tour de France: Green jersey worth all the effort - Mark Cavendish
A delighted Mark Cavendish admits he "gave everything" as he wins the final leg of the Tour de France in Paris to claim the 2011 green jersey, the first time a British rider has ever been crowned the race's top sprinter.
The Isle of Man cyclist is the first British rider to be crowned the race's top sprinter, finishing ahead of Spain's Jose Joaquin Rojas and Philippe Gilbert of Belgium.
Cadel Evans took the yellow jersey to become Australia's first Tour winner.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts