Boris Johnson admits he decided London should not host the start of the 2017 Tour de France because it was "not worth it".
Mark Cavendish leaves Etixx-Quick-Step to join MTN-Qhubeka, who will be known as Team Dimension Data from next year.
- Kennaugh breaks TT course record
- King adjusts Rio focus to road
- Wales Horne to concentrate on Rio bid
- Clancy out of Euros with back injury
- Armstrong settles £6.6m dispute
- Sagan wins gold at World Championships
- Marchant wins fourth GB cycling gold
- Phillips claims historic BMX title
- Briton Armitstead wins world gold
- Team Sky sign Kwiatkowski for 2016
- Basso given all-clear from cancer
- Trott not expecting GB Rio dominance
- Kiryienka wins men's world time trial title
- Villumsen wins time-trial gold
- Wales Thomas to return to track in London
Video & Audio
- Watch video Brilliant Armitstead wins world title
- Watch video Armitstead 'daren't dream' of world title
- Watch video Sky no limit for Hackney's finest
- Watch video Kiryienka takes world time trial gold
- Watch video Dowsett targeting Rio qualification
- Watch video Villumsen wins thrilling time trial
- Watch video The chaos of cycling’s ‘feed zone’
- Watch video Villumsen joy at 'incredible' win
- Watch video Ian Stannard: Slipstream supplier
- Watch video 'Why do you want a picture with me?'
Around the Web
Explore the BBC
From Bond to Macbeth, what are the top 10 films to see this month?