T20 Blast: Paul Horton hopes Lancashire can end trophy wait
Lancashire captain Paul Horton tells BBC North West Tonight he is confident that the county can end their wait for a first domestic T20 title on Saturday.
Horton's side are one of four teams involved in T20 Blast Finals Day at Edgbaston, with Hampshire their semi-final opponents.
The 31-year-old batsman says Lancashire have momentum following victories in the County Championship and the One-Day Cup earlier this week.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers