T20 Blast: Paul Horton hopes Lancashire can end trophy wait
Lancashire captain Paul Horton tells BBC North West Tonight he is confident that the county can end their wait for a first domestic T20 title on Saturday.
Horton's side are one of four teams involved in T20 Blast Finals Day at Edgbaston, with Hampshire their semi-final opponents.
The 31-year-old batsman says Lancashire have momentum following victories in the County Championship and the One-Day Cup earlier this week.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson
- Watch video Pellegrini: Man City coming back to form