The Analyst: Simon Hughes on how best to play bouncers
Fifth Test: England v India, The Oval
Dates: 15-19 August. Coverage: Live text commentary on BBC Sport website, live radio commentary on BBC Radio 5 live sports extra
Cricket analyst Simon Hughes explains how best to play the bouncer - a delivery which has accounted for a number wickets during England's most recent Test series against Australia, Sri Lanka and India.
England collapsed in the Second Test against India at Lord's after playing a series of reckless shots, while seamer Stuart Broad broke his nose after failing to connect with a ball properly during England's win in the Fourth Test at Old Trafford.
This weekend marks the 30th anniversary of the great West Indies side's 5-0 series defeat of England at The Oval using similarly aggressive fast bowling tactics.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up