The Analyst: Simon Hughes on how best to play bouncers
Fifth Test: England v India, The Oval
Dates: 15-19 August. Coverage: Live text commentary on BBC Sport website, live radio commentary on BBC Radio 5 live sports extra
Cricket analyst Simon Hughes explains how best to play the bouncer - a delivery which has accounted for a number wickets during England's most recent Test series against Australia, Sri Lanka and India.
England collapsed in the Second Test against India at Lord's after playing a series of reckless shots, while seamer Stuart Broad broke his nose after failing to connect with a ball properly during England's win in the Fourth Test at Old Trafford.
This weekend marks the 30th anniversary of the great West Indies side's 5-0 series defeat of England at The Oval using similarly aggressive fast bowling tactics.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'