Andrew Flintoff hopes to play on for 'a couple of years'
Former England cricket all-rounder Andrew Flintoff tells BBC 5 live's Charles Dagnell that he wants to continue playing for at least "another couple of years".
The 36-year-old says he is "loving" life again as a cricketer and wants to win trophies with Lancashire, after coming out of retirement to play for them in the T20 Blast.
Flintoff took three wickets in his second game against Leicestershire as Lightning became the first side to secure a place in the quarter-finals.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson