Warwickshire: Jim Troughton happy with aggression of bowling attack
Warwickshire's returning skipper Jim Troughton tells BBC WM he was impressed with the Bears' innings and 105-run win over Northants at Wantage Road.
It was 35-year-old Troughton's first Championship game in almost exactly a year following surgery on his back.
And he marked his comeback with a half century, the 63rd 50-plus innings of his first-class career, as Warwickshire earned their third Championship win of 2014.
Troughton was especially pleased with the way his bowlers, especially England all-rounder Chris Woakes, remained "aggressive and disciplined".
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson