Warwickshire: Jim Troughton happy with aggression of bowling attack
Warwickshire's returning skipper Jim Troughton tells BBC WM he was impressed with the Bears' innings and 105-run win over Northants at Wantage Road.
It was 35-year-old Troughton's first Championship game in almost exactly a year following surgery on his back.
And he marked his comeback with a half century, the 63rd 50-plus innings of his first-class career, as Warwickshire earned their third Championship win of 2014.
Troughton was especially pleased with the way his bowlers, especially England all-rounder Chris Woakes, remained "aggressive and disciplined".
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers