Chris Rogers: Middlesex 'pretty ordinary' against Notts
Middlesex captain Chris Rogers tells BBC London 94.9 the side were "pretty ordinary" as they suffered a six-wicket defeat by Nottinghamshire at Trent Bridge.
The north London side declared on 271-9, setting Notts a target of 385 in 86 overs.
The hosts reached that target with 11 overs to spare, completing their highest successful run chase at Trent Bridge since 1926.
Rogers said the declaration was one he would make "10 times out of 10" but felt his side were "very poor" with the ball on the final day.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview