Andrew Flintoff confirms return for Lancashire Lightning
Former England captain Andrew Flintoff confirms his return to competitive cricket, with the all-rounder set to play in the T20 Blast for Lancashire Lightning.
Lancashire manager Mike Watkinson says the 36-year-old is being picked for "cricketing reasons" and players such as England bowler James Tredwell believe his presence in the team will be "beneficial" to the younger members of the squad.
Flintoff retired from all forms of the game in 2010 having helped England to Ashes victories in 2005 and 2009.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers