Warwickshire: Boyd Rankin wants another England chance
Warwickshire and England fast bowler Boyd Rankin says he still has the hunger to play Test cricket for England, despite his injury-wrecked debut.
After three wickets on his return to first-class cricket with Warwickshire after almost five months out of cricket, Rankin said: "I still want to knock people over.
"I always wanted to try and play at the highest level. That is Test cricket. Now I've just got try to put in good performances and hope the opportunity comes again."
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'