Warwickshire: Boyd Rankin wants another England chance
Warwickshire and England fast bowler Boyd Rankin says he still has the hunger to play Test cricket for England, despite his injury-wrecked debut.
After three wickets on his return to first-class cricket with Warwickshire after almost five months out of cricket, Rankin said: "I still want to knock people over.
"I always wanted to try and play at the highest level. That is Test cricket. Now I've just got try to put in good performances and hope the opportunity comes again."
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts