Aaron Finch: Australia batsman targets Yorkshire four-day role
Australia's world number one-ranked Twenty20 batsman Aaron Finch tells BBC Radio Leeds he wants to be a key part of Yorkshire's County Championship team as well as contributing in the T20 Blast.
The 27-year-old has joined the Tykes for the summer following a spell with Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Watch jockey Lewis Ferguson's spectacular fall
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts