Sri Lanka beat Kent by 128 runs in one-day tour match
Tour match, Canterbury
Sri Lanka 301-7 beat Kent 173 by 128 runs
Sri Lanka claimed their first victory on English soil this summer as they beat Kent by 128 runs in their one-day match at Canterbury.
England v Sri Lanka one-dayers
- Tuesday, 20 May: T20 at the Oval
- Thursday, 22 May: First ODI at the Oval
- Sunday, 25 May: Second ODI at Chester-le-Street
- Wednesday, 28 May: Third ODI at Old Trafford
- Saturday, 31 May: Fourth ODI at Lord's
- Tuesday, 3 June: Fifth ODI at Edgbaston
The tourists posted a total of 301 for the loss of seven wickets as Angelo Mathews top-scored with 51.
Kent could only manage 173 all out in reply, as Suranga Lakmal, Thisara Perera and Ajantha Mendis claimed three wickets apiece.
Sri Lanka will next play Sussex at Hove on Sunday.
The tourists' first match against England will be a Twenty20 international at the Oval on Tuesday.
During their tour of England, Sri Lanka will also play five one-day internationals and two Test matches, the first of which begins on 12 June.