Michael Carberry 'delighted' by England recall
Hampshire batsman Michael Carberry tells BBC South Today he is delighted to earn a recall to England's one-day and T20 squads for the series against Sri Lanka.
The 33-year-old is back in the national set up after criticising his omission from the ODI series in Australia last winter, while he was also overlooked for the limited-overs series in the West Indies this year.
Carberry also believes it is only a matter of time before county team-mate James Vince is called into the England side.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut