Jos Buttler: England wicketkeeper inspired by Adam Gilchrist
England limited-overs wicketkeeper Jos Buttler says former Australia legend Adam Gilchrist's aggressive batting approach is something he wants to try to emulate.
Gilchrist averaged 47.60 in 96 Tests, won three Ashes series and three World Cups for Australia.
Buttler admits he needs to score more runs at county level and improve his wicket keeping.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson