Jos Buttler: England wicketkeeper inspired by Adam Gilchrist
England limited-overs wicketkeeper Jos Buttler says former Australia legend Adam Gilchrist's aggressive batting approach is something he wants to try to emulate.
Gilchrist averaged 47.60 in 96 Tests, won three Ashes series and three World Cups for Australia.
Buttler admits he needs to score more runs at county level and improve his wicket keeping.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'