Warwickshire: Bears aided by helpful pitch, says Chris Wright
Warwickshire were aided by a "helpful" pitch, says Bears fast bowler Chris Wright following their three-day win over Nottinghamshire at Trent Bridge.
"It was a helpful wicket," the 28-year-old England Lions player told BBC WM. "All our bowlers enjoyed the extra movement throughout the game."
England hopeful Wright claimed match figures of 7-104, his best performance since missing the second half of last summer with a back injury.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga