Sam Robson: Middlesex will be boosted by Nottinghamshire win
Middlesex batsman Sam Robson tells BBC London 94.9 their 10-wicket win over Nottinghamshire is a boost to the side after defeat to Sussex in their opening County Championship game.
The 24-year-old opener hit 163 in the first innings and an unbeaten 41 in the second innings to help the Lord's outfit to victory.
Robson is being tipped to make his debut for England this summer but he says he is focusing on his own form rather than speculation about the national team.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'