Sam Robson: Middlesex will be boosted by Nottinghamshire win
Middlesex batsman Sam Robson tells BBC London 94.9 their 10-wicket win over Nottinghamshire is a boost to the side after defeat to Sussex in their opening County Championship game.
The 24-year-old opener hit 163 in the first innings and an unbeaten 41 in the second innings to help the Lord's outfit to victory.
Robson is being tipped to make his debut for England this summer but he says he is focusing on his own form rather than speculation about the national team.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'