Doug Bollinger: Kent move an easy decision for Australia bowler
Australia fast bowler Doug Bollinger tells BBC Radio Kent that joining Kent for the 2014 season was an easy decision as knows Kent captain Rob Key well.
The 32-year-old says he hopes to help the county's younger players to improve during his time in Canterbury.
Bollinger is set to make his debut for Kent in their opening game of the County Championship Division Two campaign at Worcestershire on Sunday.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Watch jockey Lewis Ferguson's spectacular fall
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts