Women's World T20: England's Anya Shrubsole targets title
England seamer Anya Shrubsole says it will "mean nothing" to finish as the leading wicket-taker if the team do not win the Women's World Twenty20.
Shrubsole claimed two early wickets in the nine-wicket semi-final victory over South Africa, taking her tally for the tournament to 12 ahead of Sunday's final against Australia in Mirpur, Bangladesh.
"The most important thing is to win," she said. "We make no secret of the fact that we're here to win the tournament."
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview