Johnston plans Irish changes after defeat by Australia
Ireland coach Trent Johnston says he will make changes after the 78-run defeat by Australia in the Women's World Twenty20.
Johnston was unhappy with Ireland's bowling and fielding as Australia's Meg Lanning hit a women's T20 world record of 126.
Ireland, who have lost their opening two matches in Bangladesh, are back in action on Saturday against South Africa.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut