Worcestershire: County confident New Road will be ready after floods
Worcestershire chief executive David Leatherdale tells BBC Midlands Today he is confident the club's New Road ground will be ready for the start of the season after the winter floods.
Director of cricket Steve Rhodes also praised the club's staff for their "amazing" resilience.
Pre-season games have been moved to Kidderminster but the ground staff are working hard to ensure the county can host their first championship match on 13 April.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut