Worcestershire: County confident New Road will be ready after floods
Worcestershire chief executive David Leatherdale tells BBC Midlands Today he is confident the club's New Road ground will be ready for the start of the season after the winter floods.
Director of cricket Steve Rhodes also praised the club's staff for their "amazing" resilience.
Pre-season games have been moved to Kidderminster but the ground staff are working hard to ensure the county can host their first championship match on 13 April.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts