Michael Yardy: Sussex batsmen must step up for title challenge
Sussex all-rounder Michael Yardy tells BBC Sussex says their batting line-up must take responsibility and post big scores to be successful in the County Championship in 2014.
The 33-year-old, who earlier this week extended his contract until 2015, wants the Hove-based club to add to their three Championship titles won in the mid-2000s.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut