Michael Yardy: Sussex batsmen must step up for title challenge
Sussex all-rounder Michael Yardy tells BBC Sussex says their batting line-up must take responsibility and post big scores to be successful in the County Championship in 2014.
The 33-year-old, who earlier this week extended his contract until 2015, wants the Hove-based club to add to their three Championship titles won in the mid-2000s.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA