Stuart Broad: Encouraging signs for England in T20 defeat
England T20 captain Stuart Broad insists there were encouraging signs for England despite losing to Australia in the first Twenty20 international in Hobart.
Australia beat England by 13 runs in the first game of the three-match series, with openers Cameron White (75) and Aaron Finch (52) helping the hosts post 213-4.
England managed 200-9 in reply, but Broad believes his side provided plenty of entertainment for fans despite the defeat.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut