Michael Johnson airs views on homosexuality in 2012
Michael Johnson has resigned from the Football Association's Inclusion Advisory Board following criticism over comments he made in 2012 about homosexuality.
The FA was forced to defend the appointment of the 40-year-old, who says he has now changed his views but has decided to leave the anti-prejudice panel.
The former Birmingham City and Derby County player is speaking on BBC's The Big Questions programme in March 2012.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast