Ashes 2013-14: Alastair Cook out to Mitchell Johnson - analysis
BBC Sport's cricket analyst Simon Hughes looks in detail at how England captain Alastair Cook lost his wicket to Australia paceman Mitchell Johnson on day four of the second Ashes Test.
Hughes examines whether it was a bad shot or bad luck, and says the lesson for all England's batsmen is they must "bide their time" before attempting "extravagant shots".
England will resume on the final morning on 247-6, 284 runs from their improbable victory target.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'