Sam Northeast: Kent batsman looks to learn captaincy ropes
Kent batsman Sam Northeast tells BBC Radio Kent that assuming the vice-captaincy of the club will be a good learning experience for him.
The 24-year-old was appointed to the position last week as Rob Key took on the leadership of the side from James Tredwell.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany