Rob Key: Kent captaincy challenge excites batsman
Kent batsman Rob Key tells BBC Radio Kent he is looking forward to a new era after taking over as captain at Canterbury from James Tredwell.
The 34-year-old previously spent seven years leading the side before stepping down for Tredwell to take over in November 2012.
Key says Kent have potential for success in the future and challenges the club's youngsters to drive the side forward.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview