Rob Key: Kent captaincy challenge excites batsman
Kent batsman Rob Key tells BBC Radio Kent he is looking forward to a new era after taking over as captain at Canterbury from James Tredwell.
The 34-year-old previously spent seven years leading the side before stepping down for Tredwell to take over in November 2012.
Key says Kent have potential for success in the future and challenges the club's youngsters to drive the side forward.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson