Kent: Geraint Jones reflects on 'average' 2013
Kent wicketkeeper Geraint Jones tells BBC Radio Kent that, in terms of his own performance, the 2013 season was his worst for the club.
The 37-year-old was dropped for the start of the FLt20, scored only 403 runs in the County Championship and was replaced by Sam Billings for the final two four-day games.
Jones says he faces "a shoot-out" with Billings in pre-season to see who will keep wicket for the county in 2014.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts