Steve Harmison to stay involved with cricket after retirement
Former England pace bowler Steve Harmison tells BBC Sport he is keen to stay involved with cricket after his retirement from first-class cricket with champions Durham.
The 34-year-old wants to help Durham's ongoing development as a club, and is also determined to help current players to cope with the psychological and mental pressures of professional sport.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview