Maurice Chambers: Bears loan man delighted with maiden fifty
On-loan Warwickshire fast bowler Maurice Chambers tells BBC WM that he is proud of his maiden first-class fifty against Derbyshire.
"A lot of people might say it's only a 50," he said. "But it's everything I've worked so hard for as I've never thought of myself as a genuine tail-ender.
"I started working harder at my batting when Duncan Fletcher was England coach and I heard him make a comment saying that 'if you're a bowler who can't add something to the total, then you're not going to get in this team."
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson