Boyd Rankin says Ashes selection vindicates England switch
Former Ireland paceman Boyd Rankin says his inclusion in England's Ashes squad to tour Australia this winter vindicates all his hard work in recent years.
The Warwickshire bowler says that he always was determined to push himself "to the highest possible level".
"I am 29 (now) but I still feel quite young. I feel like I'm 24 or 24," Rankin told BBC Radio 5 Live's Pat Murphy.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview